Disease tolerant, high yielding variety. Indeterminate.
- Exceptional yield stability across environments & seasons
- Quick maturing variety (up to 125 days)
- First choice for short rotations eg soybean-wheat rotation
- Good grain quality. Average plant height of 90cm aiding excellent standability under optimum population densities of 350 000-500 000 plants per ha.
- Good pod clearance above 16 cm. Gives a pod shattering free period of 28 days. Good tolerance to Red Leaf Blotch and Frogeye Leaf Spot. Fungicide sprays against rust are recommended.
- Indeterminate variety recommended for production in regions I, II & III of Zimbabwe
- Yield potential – above 4.7 t/ha under good management