Medium maturing, high yielding, drought tolerant and fast drying maize hybrid (135-140 days to maturity).
- Medium maturing white maize hybrid (135-140 days to reach physiological maturity)
- Excellent variety for both dryland and irrigated farming systems
- High yield potential up to 14 t/ha
- Excellent shelling out percentage
- Very good tolerance to heat and drought stress. Recommended for region II, III & IV .
- Good Maize Streak Virus disease tolerance
- Moderate tolerance to Grey Leaf Spot Tolerance
- Dent Grain Texture with the fastest dry down rate of 2.5% per week and hence farmers' choice for short crop rotations eg maize-wheat.
- Plant height 2.30 m and cob height 1.20m. Good Standability up to 60 000 plants/ha