Medium maturing, drought and disease tolerant maize hybrid (135-144 days to maturity).
- Medium maturity white maize hybrid (135-144 days to reach physiological maturity)
- Widely adapted and stable variety across diverse environments with yield potential of above 10 t/ha under good management. Recommended for regions II, III & IV
- Excellent tolerance to Grey Leaf Spot
- Good tolerance to Maize Streak Virus and Northern Corn Leaf Spot
- Plant height 2.5m and cob height 1.4m aiding Good stand ability at densities of up to 55 000 plants/ha
- Semi-flint grain texture. A good green mealie option.
- High shelling percentage above 80%