Early, stable, consistent and widely adapted high yielding hybrid.
- An early maturing white grained maize hybrid. Reaches physiological maturity in 137 days at 1300 metres above sea level.
- Pan-African early maturing hybrid that performs across diverse environments. Excellent drought tolernance.
- Elastic maize hybrid, good for both high and low potential environments with yield potential of up to 10 t/ha.
- Popular variety with farmers - Farmers' choice. Excellent Grey Leaf Spot tolerance. Moderately tolerant to Maize Streak Virus.
- High shelling percentage
- Excellent thick ear with dent grain and a good taste for green mealies.
- Good stand ability up to >50 000 plants/ha aided by average cob placement of 1.5 m against an average plant height of 2.4m.
- Good green mealie properties
- Recommended for regions 2, 3 and 4.