Role: Market research analyst assesses farmer/consumer preferences to help Seed Co decide how to market shape, & advertise all its products and services across Africa
Market analysts' responsibilities are:
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Analyze data using statistical software.
- Interpret the data they've collected, organizing this information into statistical tables and reports.
- Present their findings to executives and clients through charts, graphs, and other visual means to help them make better-informed decisions about product introductions, modifications, and marketing campaigns.
- Create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- University degree: a bachelor's degree in marketing, market research, statistics, computer science, math, social sciences, business administration, communications, or a related field.
- An MBA or other advanced education isn't required, but is an advantage.
- Certification: Certifications are voluntary but strongly recommended because they help demonstrate professional competency.
- Minimum 5 years experience in market research is a plus.
If interested and you meet the above requirements, email your cover letter and a recent updated CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving the Expression of Interest is 31 March 2022. Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.