Medium Maturing Hybrid
Grey Leaf Spot, Streak Tolerance , high yield and Wide adaptability.
- Medium maturing, white hybrid.
- It is semi-flint medium maturity hybrid.
- Good grain quality and high shelling percentage
- Good tolerance to Grey leaf Spot and very good tolerance to Maize Streak Virus
- 130-136 days to physiological maturity
- Yield potential of up to 10 tons per hacter (40 x 100 kg per acre.)
- Fairly prolific under favourable conditions
- Good heat and drought tolerance - performing very well in hot irrigated areas.
- Good yield stability and recommended over a wide range of yield levels
- Tolerant to Grey Leaf Spot and very good Maize Streak Virus tolerance.
- Prefferd variety in highland and medium altitude of Tanzania.