Early Maturing Hybrid
Combines excellent yields and Grey Leaf Spot tolerance, wide adaptability.
- Early maturing white hybrid 125-130 days to physiological maturity
- It is high yielder 8.0 - 8.7 tons per hacter(32 -35 bags 0f 100 Kg per acre).
- Very seet in rosting hence good variety for green market.
- Recommended for low to medium maize potential areas where an early hybrids is required in the variety package.
- Good tolerance to Grey Leaf Spot.
- Recomendation spacing is (75 x 60) high plant population above of 44,000 plants/ha should be avoided agaist root lodging.
- Good resistance to foliar diseases.
- Wide adaptability in Tanzania and good heat and drought stress telerance.
- SC 513 is perfect variety in Tanzania in medium to low altitude which has enough moisture.