SC 513, SC 533, SC403, SC 419 (coming soon), SC 301
- Highest yielding hybrid in Africa with some farmers hitting top yields of 21t/Ha in the high potential/irrigated areas.
- Late maturing white maize hybrid (155-160 days to reach physiological maturity).
- Excellent heat and drought tolerance. Tolerant to common maize diseases. An elastic and widely adapted hybrid for both dryland and irrigated farming. Recommended for natural regions 1, 2 and 3 in Zimbabwe.
- Farmers' first choice in the irrigated and high potential environments - yields up to 21 t/Ha under good management
- Late maturing white maize hybrid (148-155 days to reach physiological maturity)
- Top performer and a global hybrid, hardy and well adapted across environments and seasons
- Has good tolerance to most maize diseases in Zimbabwe.
- Medium maturing white maize hybrid (135-145 days to reach physiological maturity)
- Highest yielder in Zimbabwe in the 600 series maturity group up to 16 t/ha.
- Excellent disease tolerance
- Heat and drought stress tolerance and wide adaptation.
- Medium maturing white maize hybrid (135-148 days to reach physiological maturity)
- Excellent farmers' choice variety for high potential and irrigated farming with yield potential of up to 16 t/ha
- Mild to tolerance to heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Good tolerance to common maize diseases in Zimbabwe
- Medium maturity white maize hybrid (135-144 days to reach physiological maturity)
- Widely adapted and stable variety across diverse environments with yield potential of above 10 t/ha under good management.
- Excellent tolerance to major maize diseases in Zimbabwe
- Recommended for regions I, II, III & IV
- Quality Protein Maize variety - high levels of essential amino acids (lysine and tryptophan) which is needed by monogastric animals e.g. pigs
- Medium maturing white maize hybrid (135-141 days to reach physiological maturity). Wide adaptation with excellent drought and heat stress tolerance.
- Recommended for region II, III & IV
- High yield potential up to 12 t/ha
- An ultra-early (3 months to maturity), maize hybrid with high yield potential that is comparable up to 7t/Ha.
- It confers significant early maturity superiority (<110 days to reach physiological maturity at 1300 metres above sea level).
- Excellent heat and drought stress tolerance make it suitable for areas with short rainfall seasons such as regions 4 and 5.
- Farmers' choice for medium to low rainfall areas.
- SC 403 is a very early maturing white grained hybrid.
- Takes 119-127 days to reach physiological maturity at 1300 metres above sea level.
- Stable across regions and seasons.
- Heat and drought stress tolerant hybrid. Has a yield potential of up to 9 t/Ha
SC 419 (Coming Soon)
- Very early maturing white and hard dent grained maize hybrid.
- Reaches physiological maturity in 128 days at 1300 meters above sea level.
- Excellent global and regional adaptation. An all rounder variety from region 2 to 4 of Zimbabwe.
- Highest yielder in the 400 series category with potential yield of up to 12 t/Ha.
- Can easily out-compete some hybrids in the 500 and 600 series maturity groups.
- Popular variety with farmers
- An early maturing white grained maize hybrid. Reaches physiological maturity in 137 days at 1300 metres above sea level.
- Pan-African early maturing hybrid that performs across diverse environments. Excellent drought tolernance. Elastic maize hybrid, good for both high and low potential environments with yield potential of up to 10 t/ha.
- Exceptional heat and drought tolerance
- Semi-flint grain type with good pounding quality
- High yielding up to 10 T/Ha