Seed Co is the leading certified seed company authorized to market seed varieties developed by itself, government and other associated seed breeders in over fifteen (15) African countries. We have maintained a strong market share among communal and commercial farmers from years of intensive investment in Research & Development. The Company is involved in the breeding, multiplication and distribution of mainly hybrid seed varieties for the following crops: maize, wheat, soya beans, sugar beans, cowpeas, sorghum, groundnuts and vegetables.
To dominate the Agro industry in Africa.
We breed seed feed and lead in Africa.
Specially bred for Africa hence assuring farmers highest
- Farmer Centricity: Putting customers at the centre
- People Our Pride: Results through people with passion
- Knowledge: Information advantage
- Teamwork: Work and win together
- Quality Focused: Drive for quality and value
- Innovation: Learning and applying